We require an evaluation for all new clients before accepting any reservations so we have a chance to meet your dog and see how they do in our daycare environment. During the 2-hour evaluation, we are looking for several things.
- How does your dog interact with dogs and staff
- If your dog seem anxious entering and leaving
- If your dog knows and responds to basic commands
- Does your dog “come” when called?
- If your dog shows signs of aggression
- Does your dog understand dog social cues?
If the evaluation goes well, you may extend your dog’s stay to a full day of daycare if you choose to.