Are you looking for a work environment that’s active, rewarding, and full of dogs? Then join our team!
District Dogs is a premier dog care company and we’re dedicated to bringing a warm and passionate approach to what we do. We are looking for outgoing, energetic dog-lovers to staff our brand new brick-and-mortar space that offers daycare, boarding, and retail.
Why Work for District Dogs?
– An exciting, engaging, and fun work environment
– Competitive compensation
– Full- and part-time positions available
– Opportunities for growth
– Dogs, dogs, and more dogs!
Dog Walking Team Member
Walks dogs between the hours of 11 am and 4 pm in a designated route. Must be able to work some evenings, weekends, and holidays. Have a phone with texting, email, and picture capabilities. Must have experience handling dogs in a home environment or work environment. Possess excellent communication skills and time management skills. Ensure the safety and security of our client’s homes while picking up and dropping off dogs.
– Must be able to work mornings, evenings, and weekends
– Have a car or bike
– Be able to work holidays
– Good communication skills
– Be able to handle 2+ dogs alone
– Able to effectively manage Gmail and Google Drive
– Learn new software quickly
We have a high standard for all of our employees. If you are interested please go to www.districtdogs.com/careers and submit a completed job application, with resume and a cover letter to email@example.com