Enjoy your time away from home knowing your furry family member is having a great time at District Dogs. Dogs are never left unattended. Our overnight attendant will make sure your pup is safe and sound.
What to Bring
Please bring enough food for your dogs stay. Pre-portioned and labeled bags are best. District Dogs provides bedding and beds for all dogs. Please only bring bedding from home if you plan to have your dog crated during his or her stay. Also, please do not bring any toys as not all toys are safe for all dogs.
If your dog needs medical care during his or her stay, we will be sure to contact you as soon as possible. In the case of an emergency, we may have to make medical decisions on your behalf. The owner takes responsibility for all medical costs associated with their dog.
Dogs will be dogs. While it is rare, scratches and light marks from playing will happen every now and then. Our staff is well trained in judging when to break up play before it becomes too rough. We have an on-site Dog First Aid kit that we use to address any wounds, and it is mandatory that all scratches, no matter how big or small, are reported to the owner before the dog goes home.
The enrollment process helps create a safe play environment for all of our dogs. First, an online account will be created that includes all relevant information.
Once the online account has been created, we will schedule an evaluation time. The evaluation is a complimentary two-hour play period that provides an opportunity for us to see how your pup interacts and plays with other dogs.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR REGISTRATION STARTED!
- Reservations are not required but highly encouraged
- Check-in and check-out during regular business hours
- All dogs must be over the age of 4 months old
- All dogs over the age of 6 months must be spayed or neutered
- All dogs must have the proof of the following vaccinations:
- Dogs must be in good health and have not been exposed to any diseases in the 30 days prior to check-in
- Any dog found with fleas will be bathed at owner’s expense
- Last but not least, a fun and friendly dog who loves being around dogs and people!
- Open Air Boarding – $55 (per night up to 24 hours)
- Last Day Daycare Fee After Last 24 Hour Period:
- $22 (< 5 hours)
- $34 (> 5 hours)
- Additional Dogs – 30% discount
- Deposit – 25% of total cost (non-refundable after 5 days prior)
- Private Neighborhood Walk – $7
- Bathing – Price Varies
- Peanut Butter Snack – $3
- Medication Charge per Day- $3
- Facility Provided Food per Meal – $2
- Peak Rate (view calendar) – $10